Tribal off-shoulder coordinates

As you can see in my Balesin island club blog, in each village I wore a different outfit. Well, in each village I make sure that the clothes I wear is conformed to the theme of the village. 
That is why here in my Bali village visit, I wore this printed off shoulder coordinate where the print is like a traditional Indonesian design. I bought this at the Manila Sundance bazaar in the hapeejonee booth.
 
I love how this coordinate was sewn. It is not a typical shirt and short coordinates. I love how the off-shoulder design shows my beautiful shoulder and cleavage (haha just joking!) but really as you can see the fitting of this coordinates suits me well. Agree? And look at the print of this pair very swag. 

To make this outfit more chic and will match the theme of Bali village, I wore my brown mandals by karazapatos which I ordered online in there Instagram shop.
Top and short: Off-shoulder tribal coordinates , HapeejoneeManila Sundance bazaar
Sandals: Mandals, karazapatos

Comments

Popular Posts