Peach bralettes

Manila Sundance bazaar was actually the first bazaar that I visited. I went there to look for clothes that I’m going to wear for my Balesin trip.
While I was searching I laid my eyes to this cute crop top or I must say a peach bralettes from Lauren and company clothing.

I really fell in love in this top and did not even hesitate to buy it. It fits me perfectly. I love how it shows the shape of my body.
I wore this in my Mykonos village visit. It really shows my feminine side. Wearing this bralettes feels so comfortable and stylized. I paired it with denim shorts which I also bought at the bazaar.
 
You can wear bralettes in different style, either you put a denim jacket on, under a loose shirt, a kimono or just the bralettes itself, you can pair it with a skirt, a culottes, pants or whatever you want.
Top: Peach Bralettes,Laureen and company clothing
 Bottom: Denim shorts, Manila Sundance Bazaar
Eyewear: Lindsay by sunniesstudios.com

Comments

Popular Posts