The cold never bothered me anyway

Because it is rainy season already and I know that everybody is experiencing this cold weather, I'm sharing to you this new style post that can help you to still look trendy and at the same time will keep you warm.

I'm wearing a turtleneck dress which is very trendy nowadays almost every girl has this in their closet. I ordered this in Ripplesbyjenny (visit their instagram account here). Sorry for the "bagong gising" face haha, no filter and no make-up.

And for me to keep warm I paired this dress with my H&M army green jacket which I bought at Robinsons Magnolia. Again it's good to go shopping at the H&M Robinsons Magnolia branch because all the sizes there are complete and counters line are not that long. I love how this Jacket fits me and comforts me in this cold weather. 
For a long time of not using this chic Boots from Lady Gratitude, I got the chance to wear this and i love it. By the way you can order this at their instagram account or visit their stores at Empire Fashion Cafe Quezon City, Dose Manila, Dose Imus.
Dress: Stripe turtleneck dress, Ripplesbyjenny
Jacket: Army green jacket, H&M ph
Shoes: Toni black, Lady Gratitude

Comments

Popular Posts