Military Jacket

Another look to share for is this plain shirt from H&M and again my favorite army jacket from H&M. I wore this in our Baguio Trip (story here!).

 
This military Jacket is a vogue these days. Whether it's a cold or warm weather no one cares. They love to style up with this. So here I am, giving my personal touch to this awesome jacket by making my self comfy and keeping it simple with a plain white shirt.

I paired my top with a ripped black pants which I bought at Manila sundance bazaar. 

Macy Boots from my cousin ate Maya which she gave me as Christmas gift last 2015. By the way she has an online shop (starshoppe08) which you could order and buy authentic bags, shoes, shirts and perfume straight from US, and for your information she has a clearance sale that is happening now. Feel free to visit her online shop and you can place your orders by sending her a personal message.
Top: white shirt, H&M ph
Jacket: Military jacket, H&M ph
Shoes: Black boots, Macy, Starshoppe08

Comments

Popular Posts